- Made coffee
- Began preparations for next big video conference meeting. This time it will originate in NZ and I can’t be there so I have to coordinate all activities from here.
- Met with team member in North Carolina, that office is shirinking so we discussed current mood and morale.
- Held a call to discuss possible announcement. Have to find balance with all other press activities surrounding HUGE trade show.
- Wrote training announcement
- Made and delivered lunch to my HS girl
- Extended invitation to all county for Fair Planning Committee
- Bathed dog to remove poop that was stuck in her fur
- Bleached bath tub (see previous line item)
- 2 loads of laundry through the machines, no time to fold right now
- Completed work Objectives for Q3 and 4
- Considered joining the Board of Directors for a local non-profit
- Racked brain for Leader message of the week
- Planned afternoon child pick up and delivery to various locations schedule. I will be in my car from 2:15 to 7:15. It is that kind of day.
- Just relized the challenge of getting dinner on the table tonight and need to pick a fast and easy choice. like right now.
So with that, I need to focus on getting a few things done this afternoon. Wish me luck!
Wishing for a 30 hour day,