– Sheila came over to do some computer work because my printer works and hers does not.
– I started a cute green and red purse, bought some books on Amazon
– My Magnolia tree was replaced and planted so I can see it out the office window.
– Becca went to Kiley’s house after school with Andrea and Mackenzie, Zack went to play with Jared, too.
– Lizzi worked on her Manga
– At about 7:30, Joe Walters came over to talk about the PTA Conference final details. We called Murlin since he was waiting for the Comp Corps to show up at his house.
– We had a quiet evening, just us girls and the TV.
– I almost finished Vampire Knight 2
– I woke up and saw Scott had texted from the airport. He was on his way home!
– I made bagels for everyone
– We all went to Kirk Park for volleyball – I worked with our team on the spike-set combo, moving their feet and forearm passes.
– Lizzi brought Sweetie and chatted with Dani
– The girls cleaned the kitchen while I ran errands.
– Lizzi started reading Thirteen and worked on her manga
– Rebecca worked on her Mac and Cheese story
– We went to Target to get Lizzi a bathing suit, ended up at the mall
– Daddy came home about 7:30, just in time for pizza!
– He brought me a box of chocolates from Switzerland
– We opened a bottle of Matchbook “Tinto Rey” 2005
– At 7 am Scott’s buzzing phone woke me up. I don’t know how early that started.
– Daddy made breakfast: chocolate chip pancakes for the girls, scrambled eggs with onions and cheese for us
– The 9:45 church service at St. Timothy’s – the girls in their Sunday School classes and Scott and I sitting together holding hands throughout the service.
– I noticed they have removed the pews from the Fellowship Hall – must be getting ready to move them back into the Sanctuary
– Scott took the girls home while I went to Bell Choir Practice
– I showed the children’s choir how we ring the bells and make different sounds with them
– We all did yard work – mowing, weeding, edging, poop scoop
– Scott fixed the sprinklers so now I think the raised bed will get water
– I put the last stitch in my cute new purse
– the 4-H Creative Writing Project met and we reviewed stories for our end of year book
– I put the new knobs on Becca’s hutch and put the glass back into the doors. The handles we bought are the wrong size for the holes. sigh.
– Dinner was Halibut, Couscous, and a garden salad with a light vinaigrette (courtesy of Becca)
– Becca made her ecosystem – 3 worms, a mint plant, 3 tomatoes, soil, water, rocks (of course!).
– Lizzi worked on her manga
– Jetlag caught up with Scott and he was out before 8 pm.
– Tonight, Becca is thankful for yard work, worms, and ecosystems.